StrongVPN is one of a decent VPN available as it’s simple and secure. StrongVPN can let you access Netflix US content, unblocks Disney+, and more. Also, it comes with 250GB SugarSync cloud storage.
StrongVPN has a server location from 30 different countries and up to 12 simultaneous VPN connections.
What Can You Get?
- StrongVPN allows you to connect up to 12 devices at the same time in one subscription with just an app (or manually set-up the VPN). Also allows you to use their VPN on a specific router even with your existing one, which you can find their guide here.
- It has a wide range VPN protocol including OpenVPN, and encryption tech such as AES-256, IKEv2 and IPsec so it’s more secure.
- It comes with 250GB of SugarSync cloud storage.
- It unblocks geo-blocked contents on your favorite streaming apps and also some streaming apps not yet available in your region so you can access Netflix US content or stream Disney+, DAZN, Hulu, and more using StrongVPN.
- While you won’t get the same speed as your regular internet connection, you’ll still get a decent download and upload speeds when connected to the VPN but much larger Ping results.
- Some downsides of StrongVPN are: Data Retention Laws as StrongVPN is based on United States so the company could legally obligated to handover your account data, limited split tunneling as this is only available to Android app and not on Windows, Mac or iOS devices, and mixed customer service review as almost a quarter of reviews on Amazon have one star, but some of them gave a good rating.
StrongVPN costs around $10.99 per month. They also offer a discount rate if you sign up for longer-term subscription. StrongVPN accepts major credit cards and PayPal.
|Features||1 Month||12 Months|
|Amount of Cloud Storage||250 GB||250 GB|
|Price Per Month||$10||$5.83|
|Full Amount Billed||$10||$69.99|
StrongVPN is a very decent VPN provider for us. But if you decide to check out our Best VPN Service Providers of this year, you can check that out down below!